Educational Development




New book on DIY Wireless setups


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wireless Networking in the Developing World: A practical guide to planning and developing a low cost telecommunications infrastructure.

The book was finished a few months ago. As soon as I saw it I uploaded the free PDF to my lulu account so I could get in printed and bound like a book. The authors have since done the same, and made it available very cheap!

We have wireless available at our work now. I havn't been able to get my personal laptop on with it though, but no worries with work issued laptops...? I'm hoping that a public and free WiFi net will be made available... perhaps this book offers some useful tips on the idea.


0 Responses to “New book on DIY Wireless setups”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Web This Blog

Previous posts

Archives


Educational Development is powered by Blogspot, Gecko & Fly and Otago Polytechnic.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.