Educational Development




Links feeding in


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Am using Del.icio.us to bookmark links and resources that are relavent to each Department. Del.icio.us provides script for displaying these links as here, while I bookmark them in my Del.ici.us account. I have set the links here to display everyone's bookmarks that are tagged tekotago[insert department name here without square bracketts].

Also, if you'd like to see where I'm coming from in my thinking, what I'm reading and where I am finding all this stuff - see my references.

______DEPARTMENT LINKS AND RESOURCES FEEDING IN______



























0 Responses to “Links feeding in”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Web This Blog

Previous posts

Archives


Educational Development is powered by Blogspot, Gecko & Fly and Otago Polytechnic.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.