Educational Development




Jean and Tony enhance their bogs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today's been a pretty fun day.

First of all, I caught up on a mountain of email after being away skiing last week.

Then I went to to see Jean in Midwifery. Jean needed some help working out del.icio.us. I showed her how to use it to bookmark websites, then she asked me how she could display her new lists on her blog. Del.icio.us provides a nice and easy script generator where you click a few boxes and then copy the text and past it in your blog. Check out Jean's work. I use the same trick for my page called links.

After lunch I went to see Tony from cookery and helped him tweak his blog, shot a video interviewing him about his plans, and added it to his blog. Check it out here:


0 Responses to “Jean and Tony enhance their bogs”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Web This Blog

Previous posts

Archives


Educational Development is powered by Blogspot, Gecko & Fly and Otago Polytechnic.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.