Educational Development




Good buy YouTube - Hello Blip.tv!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I dunno why it has taken me so long to realise. GNUChris pointed me to it a while back, they must have added a bunch of features since - or was I just a fool rushing through and didn't see the greatness of the free online video service Blip.tv!! Check my account out. Subscribe to the webfeed - I'm officially a Blip man now.

  • Not only is it fast to upload!! Boy its fast!
  • But it gives you back an quicktime.mov to save back down to your computer
  • It cross posts your video to your Internet Archive account!
  • It cross posts the video link to your del.icio.us account based on the tags you use for the video
  • It cross posts a frame image thumbnail across to your flickr account through your flickr account's email address!

There's more - I just couldn't wait to do the shout out for them!


0 Responses to “Good buy YouTube - Hello Blip.tv!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Web This Blog

Previous posts

Archives


Educational Development is powered by Blogspot, Gecko & Fly and Otago Polytechnic.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.